Search This Blog

Frances Harris Sanders

Melba Frances Harris
"Francis"
"The night is made for love."
Transfer from Chester 2
Commercial Club 4
4-H Club 3






Frances Harris Sanders
Spouse - Earl F. Sanders/ Married July 16, 1955
4 Children - Karen, Amy, Becky, and Frank
8 Grandchildren - Matt, Sean, Eric, Nico, Adam, Brian, Courtney, and Amber
4 Great Grandchildren - Carrie, Carlee, and twins, Taylor and Jacob
Moved Centerville 1964-1989 then to Peach County 1989-1995
then back to Eastman in 1995
I was a housewife until my children left home. I worked until my husband retired then I quit work. We built a house in Peach County and then decided we wanted to move back to Eastman. We bought a small house and have been working on it since.
My Last Will and Testament was "I will my energy to Linda Stuckey."(I wish she would give it back)
My Class Prophecy was Reach Stardom and make Movies. No Stardom No Movies!
We have always enjoyed fishing and traveling so when we retired we bought a motor home and traveled a lot and fished some. Now we have no motor home. We just stay home. Only short trips for us only.
I taught Sunday school and had girl scout troups that were a lot of fun. Now I read a lot of books.
Your Classmate,
Frances H. Sanders

No comments: