Search This Blog

Henry Hollingsworth

Henry George Hollingsworth
"Henry"
"He was a leader of man and a follower of women."
Football 3,4
Commercial Club 4
4-H 2,3
Band 1
Class Officer 1
Annual Staff 4
Superlative 4


Spouse: Louis
Children: Jim (Law Officer in Charlotte, NC), Janis (Self employed in Murphy, NC), and Jon (Environmental Control – Southern Co. Augusta, GA)
7 Grandchildren and 1 Great-grandchild
Places lived: Oklahoma, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Alabama, and Georgia.
Schools attended: North Georgia College
Vocation: retired Chemical Salesman
Military Service: U.S. Army Ft. Hood Texas, 1st Lt. Artillery
Significant events: My military service, my children’s success, two failed marriages
Achievements: a successful career, retirement, and finding a new career in retirement
Your “Last Will and Testament” in 1955 was “I, Henry Hollingsworth, leave Anne. (Reluctantly).” Comments: It was best that we went separate ways, I now have a wife that is perfect for me
Your class prophecy was “Hollingsworth and Stuckey’s sweets have at last united.” Comments: Not true – It never would have worked. It took me a long time to become a good father/husband/person

No comments: