Search This Blog

Mack King

Mack Kirkland King
"Mat"
"Variety is the spice of life; I have all of mine in one bundle."
Commercial Club 4
Football 2,3,4
Band 1,2,3
Annual Staff 4
Hi-Y 2
4-H 2



Spouse: Bernice Carter King (Deceased)
Children: Victoria Cogburn, Mack King, Jr., and Andrea Heck
Grandchildren: Justin and Kyle Cogburn, Mack King III and Lesley King, Jacob and Megan Heck
Places lived: Norman, OK/Rensacola, FL/Jacksonville, FL
Schools attended: FCCJ at Jacksonville and Jacksonville University
Vocation: Retired from Southern Bell
Significant events: my wedding to Bernice Carter and the birth of my children
Achievements: Being married to the same lady for 49 years and loving every minute of it
Your “Last Will and Testament” in 1955 was “I, Mack King, bequeath my 'love for older women' to Wayne Peacock."
Comments: I wish now that I still had my love.
Your class prophecy was “It looks like Mack King would be trim and in good shape with all the marching he does with the National Guard Band, but for some reason he is getting very fat. I can’t figure it out, can you?”
Comments: Fat! Yes, start a new life with out my life mate.

No comments: